Voip free calls to India, Pakistan and Bangladesh : iCallforfree.com.au
iCallforfree was established in the year 2008 with the objective of offering high quality of calls for free or at cheap calling rates to the customers. It is basically an free access number based service. Apart from providing free international calls, Call for free is also provides other telecom products for local Australian customers.
With Call For Free, user needs to dial 0413 707 650 from their mobile or landline phones and the call will use inclusive CAP minutes or mobile minutes for making free international calls. Customers will not be charged for international calls from the gateway of Call for free to international destinations, however, they will be charged for the call from their Landline or Mobile phone to gateway (Access Numbers) of Call for free.
For Example: If case a user is making a 30 minute call to India, he will be charged by his Landline or Mobile phone service provider for 30 minute call to Call For Free gateway (access number). User should check for the charges of making local calls from their service provider.
- User need to Dial 0413 707 650 from his mobile or landline phone. It will consume inclusive mobile minutes or Mobile CAP minutes.
- User can dial the international destination number after listening to the Voice prompt. User needs to enter the number in the following format Prefix 0011 + Country code + Destination Number + #
For example for calling to India, format is 0011 91 99100 89750 #
Call For Free offers lots of advantages as mentioned below.
- There is no delay and user can instantly dial the number.
- There is no need to set up the account
- No commitment or special phone required
- No need of any credit cards and user can make free International Calls to more than 70 Countries.
- User can reduce their monthly international call bill.
Call For Free is also an access based service which requires users to only pay for the local call charges to their service providers and they can make international calls to India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and many other countries for free.