Mobile Voip – Nokia Voip – VoIP feature on Nokia E Series to Call "Free"!!!
Mobile Voip – Nokia Voip – VoIP feature on Nokia E Series to Call “Free”!!!
Free voip calls from a mobile phone now is not the abstruse and can even be done without the SIM Card. Thanks to the progress of the VoIP technology has penetrated to the mobile, we can now enjoy the features of VoIP on mobile phones. Currently, India has been circulating in the mobile phone and PDA technology that supports VoIP and WiFi have been provided. Blend the two features is what enables us to call for free even without the SIM card. Condition, the user must be in the area that connected the wireless internet WiFi network (hotspot). One of the phones that already support the feature are the Nokia E-series and N80i.
This feature is actually quite old already embedded in Nokia E-series such as E61 and E65. Nokia series can recognize each other and calling each other to Nokia E-series without the need to activate the SIM Card. During a single WiFi network, a fellow E65 mobile phone can make calls directly. It is possible to take advantage of VoIP technology with the Session Initiated Protocols (SIP).
But what if we’re not in a Wifi network? We can still take advantage of VoIP features with access to GPRS or 3G, which means keep the SIM Card and we will apply the cost of Internet access. However, we still communicate in more sparingly, especially in SLI and SLJJ. Please note that the use of VoIP with access to GPRS or 3G is not only limited to the Nokia E-series that already has a feature Wifi VoIP application and the built-in. Hence, the use of the phone or PDA that does not have these features require additional software.
Set in the VoIP service in the Nokia E-series is not difficult. The following summary guidelines are generally based on the use of VoIP on the Nokia E61 can also be applied in all series E:
1. Open the Tools menu, select Settings menu. Among some of the icons of the menu that appears select the Settings icon in the Connection. Here there are only some submenu again. But it needed only three submenus, namely Access Points, SIP Settings, Telephony and Internet Settings.
2. In the Access Points menu, click on the left of the option, and select the connection type Wireless LAN (WLAN). Then use the search option to automatically get the name of the WLAN connection is available. Click exit.
3. SIP Settings in the menu, there are several parameters that must be configured correctly. Profile name to you, but in the Service Profile option and select the IETF Default Access Point in accordance with the profile content Access Point in point 2. The most important numbers use the format option on the @ serversip Public User Name. For example firstname.lastname@example.org or sip: email@example.com.
4. Next on the Address Proxy Server there are several things that must be entered as an IP address in the Proxy Server Address and phone number or SIP username in the Username. In addition, you can write your username in the Realm. While in the Password password fill in the SIP Server. You must also select the Yes Allow Loose Routing menu, type in the UDP Transport Type menu, and the number 5060 on the Port.
5. Field similar to the 4 points is also done on the server that contains the Registrar Registrar Address Server, Realm, and Password.
6. At the Internet Telephony Settings, enter the profile name and profile on the SIP Internet Telephony Profile Settings
7. After that you must open the Connectivity menu to connect to VoIP. Then click the Internet Telephony. Type the name of the profile of Internet Telephony we use parameters in the Preferred Profile. Then in the parameter select Registration Status “When Needed”. Then when the statu Not Registared appears, change to Registered. Answer yes when shown pertanya “Create WLAN connection in offline mode”, that can be connected to a WiFi network. Wait until the message “Registration with the complete Internet phone service.”
8. Your phone is ready to use for VoIP. Simply write down the phone number and select option dituju internet call.
Reference Manual Setting VoIP to VoIP Rakyat
VoIP Settings Wizard on the Nokia E-series
When a you have a headache to set your own VoIP feature on Nokia E-series, we can take advantage of a new application that is used specifically on mobile phone E series (such as E90 or E61i) is referred to as VoIP Settings Wizard, in cooperation with local companies inTouch. This application is easier Nokia phone users E-series in the register and talk to VoIP without having to make the required settings on the mobile device.
As said by Mas Anton, to get this application, we only need to send sms to 9800 with the type E [space] VOIP. Here are some features of the application:
1. Offering some of the Internet Telephony Service Provider (ITSP), including VoIP Rakyat
2. For those who do not have an account in the ITSP option, may make registration
3. For those who already have an account you can enter data account its
4. Once completed to fill in the data, then the application will make internet telephony profile automatically